The event held on the 7th and 8th of October 2020 and included webinars and B2B 1:1 sessions. The event was intended for all SMEs/institutions in the tourism sector as well as those who do business with the tourism sector.
Watch the video
The meetings focused on the following topics:
ICT for Tourism:
• Big data and digitalization in tourism
• ICT services for active living in coastal areas
Integrated and sustainable tourism:
• Tourism and rural development
• Development of tourism in protected natural areas
• Indicators of sustainable tourism
• Impact of cruisers on ecosystems
Cultural Heritage and tourism:
• Use of cultural tangible and intangible heritage in tourism
• Digital Innovation of Cultural Heritage
Innovation for Post Covid tourism
The Rethinking Tourism B2B event is part of (and funded by) MISTRAL, an Interreg MED program, aiming to strengthen international cooperation within the Blue Growth ecosystem and to increase the networking capabilities of SMEs, research centers, universities and Clusters.